Welcome to Naruto: The Path. If you're new and interested in joining us on our journey to find the correct path, register! Login if you already have an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Naruto: The Path. If you're new and interested in joining us on our journey to find the correct path, register! Login if you already have an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step Into My Lab [Daichi]

2 posters

Go down

Step Into My Lab [Daichi] Empty Step Into My Lab [Daichi]

Post by Hakai Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Step Into My Lab [Daichi] BpPIls8

Clang. Clang. Clang. Noises that bounced off the walls of Hakai’s private lab, noise that was soon accompanied by the squeaky sound of something being twisted followed by the sound of rushing water. It was another day in the life of the younger Sawamura twin, one that she considered usual despite a major change in her job description. Yet, despite having recently been promoted to Sannin, nothing had changed for her, at least she hadn’t allowed for change. Sure, there were duties she needed to perform that pertained to her position, and sure she should be at the newly promoted Hokage’s side, but such things hadn’t happened. To be frank, she hadn’t emerged from her lab slash residence since leaving her brother in his new office, and that may prove to be a problem.

There was bound to be something she was to do, but hell if she left the comfort of her lab to mingle with those who dwelled outside. And hell would she drop her routine to adopt a new one more appropriate of her new position. Hakai was comfortable with this, and had been ever since she had decided that she enjoyed conducting experiments and hated social interactions. She was interested in her experiments; whatever duties awaited her could wait until she was done. And even than, there was no guarantee that she would complete them, especially if she deemed it uninteresting and dull. Albeit the chances of it grabbing her interest was low, for she had a rather short attention span and easily got bored. It was probably why she had quite a few incomplete experiments, but she wouldn’t think about that.

She sighed deeply, shutting the water off and setting the beakers on a drying mat. She than would grab a towel next to the mat, drying her hands off as she crossed the room to sit at her desk. Hakai discarded the towel, swiveling around in her chair as she gazed up at the ceiling, thinking about the newly acquired data she had received from her experiment. There was no need for her to write down the information, for she would remember it all. Heck, the thought of writing something down on paper made her squeamish, so she hadn’t done it since she went ‘underground’. Yet she did write formulas down on erasable boards so that she may keep track of things. Speaking of which… Hakai stopped the swiveling of her chair, hopping up and walking over to the various whiteboards that littered her house. Yet she didn’t erase or change anything, instead she simply stared at the board. But, she wouldn’t be staring at it for much longer.  

Hakai
Hakai
Konoha Sannin
Konoha Sannin

Ryo : 107018

Back to top Go down

Step Into My Lab [Daichi] Empty Re: Step Into My Lab [Daichi]

Post by Daichi Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:06 pm

After years of separation, Hakai and I were able to meet each other once again. Though our relationship seemed kind of a pain, nonetheless she was still my twin sister. After mother had passed, she became a lot less social, and would only speak when needed. Now, she has made progress, being promoted to a Sannin, also being my guard. In a sense that Hakai could care less, I would already assure myself that she could give less of a damn with her new duties. Preferably speaking, she'd definitely gravitate towards her own interests, rather than taking on the burden of a Sannin's work. Assuming quite a bit, I could tell that her new chores would not be able to spark anything to intrigue her.

Frankly, rumours had already spreaded ages ago of Hakai's difference, and how she changed a lot compared to me. I disliked being compared to others, even if it was a compliment. People are different, so what's the point of pointing fingers to who, and how they're similar or not? Either way, judgement like that would not be in my preference. Hakai was a scientist I could safely conclude, but what worried me wasn't that. She didn't choose to do anything but deal with her experiments, disregarding the other things she should be doing. Given that information, it was soon enough that I would discover that she had her secret lab somewhere under the village where she spends a majority of her time. Only time determined how long it would take me to find it's location. But, with my sensory abilities, it was no difficult task to locate her via chakra, and presence. Taking a short period of time to find her lab, I now looked down a dark hallway.

The hallway was lit by dum torches, a doorway, the entrance to her lab, at the very end. I walked down the path of the dimly lit hallway, landing in front of the door of her lab. Standing in front of it, I took a breath and knocked. The sound of the metal door being knocked on shook echoes down the entire hall. Hakai hadn't started any of the specified duties she was handed, so I came by to debate upon it. In a way I was concerned that she would rather step down, than maturely handle her new official duties. From our previous little meeting, I could tell that she was a lot more logical, and would neglect anything that was not intelligently stated, or scientifically proven.

The matters I hoped to discuss would hopefully not take long, that is if Hakai chooses to comply, rather than ignore. I waited for a response, or even any movement to be heard or sensed. She couldn't escape from her job, eventually she would have to confront it.

WC: 470

Daichi
Daichi
Hokage
Hokage

Ryo : 127053

https://narutowod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:24 pm

She paused, periwinkle eyes leaving the black markings on the whiteboard, markings she had been studying, and shifted to the door. Somebody was here; there was no question about it, for a knock upon the door couldn’t be anything else. She may know that she had a visitor, yet the identity of this visitor was something that would elude her until she opened the door. It was on days like these that she wished she had some sensory skill, yet she had gone into medical ninjutsu instead for reasons obvious only to herself. Yet, the entire point of the location of her residence was so that it dissuaded visitors from coming and interrupting her work, and important work had been interrupted. It had been interrupted the day her brother had taken the Hokage position, and now today. She would need to move to an entirely new residence that was off the books, though she had a feeling that would be a waste of her time.

Somebody with sensory skills had come to her residence, or somebody with the knowledge of the location of her private lab. And at that exact moment, the names of various people rushed through her mind, albeit not many stuck. She knew one sensor, that was her brother, and he would also be the only one who would ever come down to her office. Sure, there were Hyuuga’s around that could locate her, but they had no reason to. And the individual who had contacted her the day of her brother’s coronation had no reason to return. That and it only made sense that her brother had come; she had been avoiding the duties that came with her new position as if it were the plague, but less intriguing. Yet, she had wished it had taken him much longer to find out her place of residence, and even longer to come and drag her out.

A sigh escaped her lips, arms folding across her chest whilst she closed her eyes. She considered ignoring her unwelcomed visitor, but that would be futile as well as give off the notion that she was hiding. The latter she didn’t care much about, but she did desire to minimize the visits her brother had. So, if that meant answering the door and letting him in so that he could conduct whatever business he had with her and leave, than so be it. She reopened her eyes, giving the whiteboard a quick glance before going to answer the door. Hakai didn’t bother to look at the state of her home; she had just cleaned it moments before her brother’s arrival.

Now in front of the only entrance to her lab, she sighed once again, pushing back any second thoughts she had. This would be her brother’s first time within her residence, and hopefully it would be his last, though she wouldn’t keep her fingers crossed. With one swift motion she twisted the doorknob and gently opened it. She gave her brother one quick glance before spinning upon her heels and moving to take a seat at her desk, her own way of inviting her twin inside of her abode. Settled on her chair, she would turn her gaze upon Daichi again, awaiting for him to state his business so that he may be gone.
Hakai
Hakai
Konoha Sannin
Konoha Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:58 pm

While waiting for a response, I tapped my foot. The door would open, with a annoyed twin sister in my sight. She was not fond of visitors, and I could tell that she was not fond of having me at her lab's doorstep. She spun around to go sit on her chair, as I took a step into the lab. Looking around the place, quite a interesting laboratory, I glanced back at her. The damp feeling of the underground was something I didn't like that much, but I could assume that you would get used to it after a long period of time, just like Hakai would. Unless it didn't bother her at all in the first place.

"So this is what you do, hm?"

I adjusted my gaze at her directly, having to state my issues, "You have been skipping, or to say, not bothering to complete any of your 'Sannin' duties."

After stating my main point, I walked around her lab, examining the things she had been doing. Beakers filled with unknown liquids, an odd scent filling the room. It was quite the view, though not what I would ever cherish, or honour. In fact, it disgusted me, but I didn't want to judge, so I'd keep it to myself. Hakai seemed to enjoy it, for it was her long-term hobby, so I would leave it as it is. Pacing around the room, I eventually remained back in front of her. Genuinely speaking, I could tell Hakai disliked me. Hanging around her, you could feel a unusual atmosphere, as if she would kick you out straight away for disturbing her personal time and space.

"Now if you refuse to do so, I can simply put you down of the job, or, you may complete your duties and be a honourable ninja of the leaf. And frankly, I would prefer the second option from you. I know you don't want me here, but the quicker we settle this, the quicker I'll be outta here," I'd explain, waiting for a response from her.

WC: 343

Daichi
Daichi
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:47 am

Observing was all Hakai had done since Daichi crossed the threshold, half listening to the words that spilled from his mouth for she knew the basic gist of what he had come here to say. She wasn’t searching for anything of note, just simply assessing her brother before her mind turned to other things. Those things being what experiment needed to be finish before the end of the day as well as the formula that she had been staring at before her brother had interrupted. Her mind also turned to what experiments needed to be done, and various other things that didn’t pertain to the matter at hand. Losing herself in her thoughts, it had been a moment before she realized that Daichi was back in front of her desk, having finished his tour of the lab, and awaiting an answer to whatever he had just said. She blinked several times, remaining silent as she brought her mind out of the future and into the present.

A sigh escaped her lips, eyes briefly closing as she propped her feet upon the chair, wrapped her arms around her legs, and rested her face upon her knees. When those periwinkle eyes opened again, they fixated themselves upon Daichi’s form immediately. Her brother should get an award or something for being such a bore as well as ready to throw her at duties that she honestly believed got pulled out of somebodies ass. Albeit, it probably much fun to have a stick-in-the-mud person for a sister nonetheless a twin, but that was beside the point. Once again she sighed, knowing that her brother would appreciate an answer sooner rather than later, and the more she thought the longer he would remain in her abode. She could simply kick him out, but that really wouldn’t accomplish much, and she knew that.

“Honourable? Huh?” she muttered, the words low enough for only her to hear, albeit her eyes did leave Daichi for a brief moment upon uttering them. Honour really wasn’t something Hakai was worried about, for she didn’t concern herself with the opinion others have of her. It was as that saying said ‘The Lion Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinion of Sheep.’ And Hakai definitely wouldn’t be losing any sleep.

“Honestly,” she muttered, this time allowing Daichi to hear, “I don’t care which option you prefer. The Daimyo was stupid anyways for making me Sannin.” Her gaze shifted to the left, eyes looking for nothing in particular. “Besides, I think you people are pulling this stuff out of your ass. I am not the secretary, I am not the advisor, I am the bodyguard, but I don’t believe you are in any trouble.” Her eyes shifted back to Daichi, “so why do I have to come out of my lab when you are perfectly safe?”
Hakai
Hakai
Konoha Sannin
Konoha Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:06 pm

Idly standing, Hakai seemed desperate. Desperate to make me get out of her lab so she could continue what she would be doing. She would sigh, thinking I sounded stupid. “I don’t care which option you prefer. The Daimyo was stupid anyways for making me Sannin. Besides, I think you people are pulling this stuff out of your ass. I am not the secretary, I am not the adviser, I am the bodyguard, but I don’t believe you are in any trouble. So why do I have to come out of my lab when you are perfectly safe?” I crossed my arms, while I listened to her finish her little rant. It irritated me that she was so ignorant of what others ask her to do, even in the most nicest way.

"Look, I understand you dislike this role and it's responsibilities, but you are not just a bodyguard. You're role name isn't 'body guard' is it? If you hate being a Sannin so much, go back and tell the Daimyo you'll resign from the position. I'm sure everyone will hate you even more then for ignoring orders. You only have a bunch of simple things to do," I took a breath to calm down, but continued further, "so why fret? Why worry? Why ignore them when you were told to do so?" A sigh escaped my mouth before I stuck my hands into my pants pockets. "Even if you are just a body guard, when does a body guard sit underground doing her own business?"

"I don't know why you've become so introverted. You hate social interaction, the outside world. You only stay inside, and go out when really needed. If that's how you see such a brilliant life, I wonder how it would be if you continue to stay in the darkness with no one who will care for you. So look, all I'm doing here is politely requesting that you at least act as you put effort into what you have been told to do." I tried to persuade her the best I could, but hell, she was one of the only people in the world who you wish you'd not want to argue with- especially if it's your own sister.

"Also, pulling it out of their ass? Well, a person can't just be a bystander, especially with the alias of "Sannin" now. That's why they give every rank a objective, mainly for those with higher expectations... But, by any means, don't take this to offense. Consider what I've said. I never asked for Hokage, I didn't know I was a candidate either. But we both have our roles to play now, significant roles to be exact."

WC: 450

Daichi
Daichi
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:10 pm

“The Lion Doesn’t Lose Sleep Over The Opinion of Sheep.” Those were the first words that had spilled from Hakai’s mouth in response to the rambling of her brother. She closed her eyes, allowing for silence to fall between the Sawamura twins. Only being broken by the younger twin suddenly losing herself in a fit of giggles which escalated into full-blown laughter with seemingly no cause. She threw her head back as she continued to laugh, one legging sliding from the chair to the floor to keep the seat from swiveling about. It may seem spontaneous to her brother, the reason for her laughter that’s, but she knew the exact reason why she had cracked up.

Were these two really siblings, Hakai had begun to wander, for she knew nothing about him and he knew nothing about her. He had stated he didn’t know why she had become a introvert and abhorred social interactions, but she had always been that way since she was little. When she was younger, she talked to two people, Daichi when he was available and her mother, who was always available until her death. After their mother’s death, Daichi had went to school and she had spent her free time engrossed in books. She never actively went out of her way to interact with anyone, nor did she have the desire to interact for anyone for that matter, that had been made evident during her time in the academy. Than he assumed that she cared rather or not there were people who cared about her, for if she did she would had kept in contact with those people if she feared that her actions would cause nobody to care for her. And than there was the cherry on top of the cake, ice cream, and whip cream; he thought that she, she, cared about rather or not people loved or hated her.

With those thoughts running amok in her mind, she couldn’t help but to laugh at how ludicrous her brother seemed in her mind. She knew nothing of him, but she never attempted to act like she knew him. Unlike him, who seemed to assume that he knew his sister simply because they grew up together, and the picture he had of his sister was severely distorted going by the words he had spoken. Her stomach was beginning to hurt, but she was also beginning to calm down, her laughs trickled into giggles which trickled into soft chuckles before nothing but a smile was left. And even than, that smile was wiped from her face, replaced by her usual neutral face.

“Now that I am done with that, I shall counter your wonderfully made points,” Hakai said, cocking her head to the side, eyes back on Daichi. “Which should I tackle first? Oh yes, the reason I don’t ask the Daimyo to reconsider the title. Hm… answer to that is quite simple, I already asked and he denied my request, something bout me not having a choice on the matter.” She wanted to add that she wasn’t stupid, but decided to move onto the next point instead. “Now as for me caring about what people think… I can careless about what the masses think of me. They can love me or hate me, and it wouldn’t change a thing. So one can assume that I don’t care if I fade into obscurity because I prefer to keep my social interactions to a minimum.”

She tapped her chin with her left index finger, “what else, what else? Maybe I go over why I refuse to do work that people assign me, no, that would be far too boring and I would think the reason obvious, though I had to just walk you through two, or three sections of your rambling. But shall give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you know the reason for that. Hm, what else would be more appropriate to comment on? I don’t know, please impart more of your words of wisdom upon me, 0nii-sama.”

“Or better yet, if you really, really, wanted me to complete some assigned task, you would bring them with you. Oh perhaps you already did, you are smart of course you would do that. I do hope you don’t intend to babysit me whilst I do them though, you just end up bored.” Hakai raved, with a single fluctuation in her voice when she uttered onii-sama or you. Yet she stopped herself before she could continue, instead getting up and walking over to the numerous whiteboards within the lab. “You can get out now, unless you have something further to say which I hope you don’t. And do refrain from coming back if you do leave.”

"And if the only thing that's going to keep you from leaving my abode is a confirmation, I'll do the work. I shall do it so long as it keeps you out, onii-sama."

Hakai
Hakai
Konoha Sannin
Konoha Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:02 pm

“Now that I am done with that, I shall counter your wonderfully made points, which should I tackle first? Oh yes, the reason I don’t ask the Daimyo to reconsider the title. Hm… answer to that is quite simple, I already asked and he denied my request, something bout me not having a choice on the matter. Now as for me caring about what people think… I can care less about what the masses think of me. They can love me or hate me, and it wouldn't change a thing. So one can assume that I don’t care if I fade into obscurity because I prefer to keep my social interactions to a minimum.”

"What else, what else? Maybe I go over why I refuse to do work that people assign me, no, that would be far too boring and I would think the reason obvious, though I had to just walk you through two, or three sections of your rambling. But shall give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you know the reason for that. Hm, what else would be more appropriate to comment on? I don’t know, please impart more of your words of wisdom upon me, onii-sama.”

“Or better yet, if you really, really, wanted me to complete some assigned task, you would bring them with you. Oh perhaps you already did, you are smart of course you would do that. I do hope you don’t intend to babysit me whilst I do them though, you just end up bored. You can get out now, unless you have something further to say which I hope you don’t. And do refrain from coming back if you do leave.”

"And if the only thing that's going to keep you from leaving my abode is a confirmation, I'll do the work. I shall do it so long as it keeps you out, onii-sama."

I had gotten her to rant on to her business, with her own opinion. It was quite entertaining listen to the logic behind her intentions, and what she really thought. I closed my eyes, and sighed. I looked at Hakai. "Could have said less, but alright then. You really dislike company, eh? Hmm... Whatever pleases you." I turned around and took a step towards the door, turned my head back slightly.

"I plan to make you different- in a good way." I grabbed the door knob, twisted it slightly, the cool draft of damp wind felt quite nice on my skin. I took steps forward, and closed the door behind me, the large metal door noise echoed throughout the hallway. I yawned, and made my way back up to the Administration building to deal with everything I had to do. The day I could make her change would be a miracle, and so I planned to do something. I wanted a better sibling, not one that I felt ashamed of.

WC: 485

Daichi
Daichi
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:16 pm

Hakai really, really couldn’t stand her twin brother. Her father had certainly made sure he grew up with an ego the size of the Hokage monument and the inability to accept what he did not like. It actually made her quite happy that her father really wasn’t hands on when it came to raising her, or she would had definitely turned out like the brother that she was beginning to loathe. This notion that he had in his head about making her different would be a task that he will fail miserably at, for she liked herself just the way she was and wouldn’t change that to please a brother she hadn’t seen in years. So she would allow him to have such a delusional thought, and wouldn’t concern herself with whatever he decided to concoct. Instead, she would return back to her experiments and formulas, coming out to complete her duties as Sannin to prevent her brother from visiting again.

Yes, she loathed her brother, but at least she was able to accept him for who he was and wouldn’t attempt to change that. Unlike what a certain brother had proclaimed.

[Exit]
Hakai
Hakai
Konoha Sannin
Konoha Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: