Welcome to Naruto: The Path. If you're new and interested in joining us on our journey to find the correct path, register! Login if you already have an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Naruto: The Path. If you're new and interested in joining us on our journey to find the correct path, register! Login if you already have an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayo~

4 posters

Go down

Ayo~ Empty Ayo~

Post by Snow Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:51 pm

Yet another human being popping over from Ultimate Shinobi. I followed the knuckleheads Cross and Jace to make sure they stay out of trouble =P! Actually I thought about the site and happened to see that they joined too, which is pretty cool I guess even though Jace is a loser

I'm pretty easy to get along with and enjoy the company of others. I cannot wait to start rping with all of you guys. I have a lot to do on Ultimate Shinobi due to being a staff member there and the fact I adore my character I currently working with - on top of real life stuff - BUT! I am still going to try to find time for here as well.

So hello hello and nice to meet all of you!
llamabanana
Snow
Snow

Ryo : 7027

Back to top Go down

Ayo~ Empty Re: Ayo~

Post by Daichi Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:54 pm

Hello! I hope you enjoy all the smilies... I plan to add in some more. huehuehue.
Oh, anyways, welcome. :)

GG
Daichi
Daichi
Hokage
Hokage

Ryo : 127053

https://narutowod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:33 pm

Snow wrote:Yet another human being popping over from Ultimate Shinobi. I followed the knuckleheads Cross and Jace to make sure they stay out of trouble =P! Actually I thought about the site and happened to see that they joined too, which is pretty cool I guess even though Jace is a loser

I'm pretty easy to get along with and enjoy the company of others. I cannot wait to start rping with all of you guys. I have a lot to do on Ultimate Shinobi due to being a staff member there and the fact I adore my character I currently working with - on top of real life stuff - BUT! I am still going to try to find time for here as well.

So hello hello and nice to meet all of you!
llamabanana

If you need any help the Lama is available for tech support. Mr. Banana or Gabe can handle any other concerns.

llamabanana
Gabe
Gabe
Administrator
Administrator

Ryo : 7079

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Thank you guys! Lookin' forward to those new smilies XD
Snow
Snow

Ryo : 7027

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzukashi Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:20 am

I'm late for reply! But welcome to the site :D I look forward to RPing & having fun with you :)
Muzukashi
Muzukashi
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Ryo : 7031

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:45 am

Muzukashi wrote:I'm late for reply! But welcome to the site :D I look forward to RPing & having fun with you :)

So insensitive, Muzu!
Gabe
Gabe
Administrator
Administrator

Ryo : 7079

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: