Welcome to Naruto: The Path. If you're new and interested in joining us on our journey to find the correct path, register! Login if you already have an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Naruto: The Path. If you're new and interested in joining us on our journey to find the correct path, register! Login if you already have an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hajimemashite!

2 posters

Go down

Hajimemashite! Empty Hajimemashite!

Post by Muzukashi Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:44 pm

Hello everyone ^_^

I'm new to the site, but not new to Naruto RPing, or RPing in general :D I have a solid 11 years RPing under my belt, ranging from Eureka7, Gundams, Bleach, Zombies, One Piece, as well as Naruto and Fairy Tail!

I saw this site in an advertisement and wanted to check it out- everything looks pretty & I am still looking around, but I like what I have seen so far! <3 I do have a few ideas which I might need an inquiry on for proper information, so if possible, could someone knowledgeable on the site please PM me & discuss these with me? I look forward to creating a character, being active, meeting people & progressing in personal & site plots! Ja ne!
Muzukashi
Muzukashi
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Ryo : 7031

Back to top Go down

Hajimemashite! Empty Re: Hajimemashite!

Post by Gabe Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:23 pm

Welcome, if you have any questions PM me!
Gabe
Gabe
Administrator
Administrator

Ryo : 7079

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum