Welcome to Naruto: The Path. If you're new and interested in joining us on our journey to find the correct path, register! Login if you already have an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Naruto: The Path. If you're new and interested in joining us on our journey to find the correct path, register! Login if you already have an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings ^^

2 posters

Go down

Greetings ^^ Empty Greetings ^^

Post by hassrox Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:59 am

Hello, my name is Hass. I'm extremely glad I found something fresh and new to help better myself at forum RPing, so I thank the community of this forum for that. I'll be looking forward to roleplaying with everyone, especially getting to enjoy the early stages.

A little bit about myself, I guess. I'm a dual enrollment student, that means both high school and college. It's just more lenient on either side, a little bit of high school classes and a few college courses. I seriously, really, and passionately LOVE TO DRAW. I may make an art thread if there's room for that here, but drawing has been something that I do to express my creativity for as long as I can remember. I typicality like to drawn anime characters, some of my own characters, and realistic drawing. Still trying to expand my horizon on the realistic aspect as compared to the animated characters I draw. Well, that's enough about me but I'd like to get to know a little bit about everyone else. Thanks for reading, have a good one. ^^

blush <These are so kawaii.
hassrox
hassrox
Ame Genin
Ame Genin

Ryo : 42039

Back to top Go down

Greetings ^^ Empty Re: Greetings ^^

Post by V Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:13 am

Wow. Welcome to the community, hass
V
V