Welcome to Naruto: The Path. If you're new and interested in joining us on our journey to find the correct path, register! Login if you already have an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Naruto: The Path. If you're new and interested in joining us on our journey to find the correct path, register! Login if you already have an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Evening'

2 posters

Go down

Good Evening'  Empty Good Evening'

Post by Igen Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:43 pm

Hello,

My real name is Elton and I would love to roleplay with you all, you seem like a fun bunch. This site has a lot of work to be do, i'm glad I came across you all at such a fascinating stage. It is almost like watching birth. This site's lungs have yet to be filled with air or has yet had a chance to develop it's identity, it's beautiful, it pleases me, if you need anything please feel free to contact me. I hope we can have a lovely time.
Igen
Igen
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ryo : 7054

Back to top Go down

Good Evening'  Empty Re: Good Evening'

Post by Daichi Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:03 am

Welcome Igen! It's good to have another member on board! We literally like... launched today in terms of working. But we have a lot of cool members, so thanks for joining.

- Daichi YAY
Daichi
Daichi
Hokage
Hokage

Ryo : 127053

https://narutowod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum